Parent and Child Yoga!
Parent and Child Yoga is our fantastic class for parents to share or discover the joy of yoga and all its wonderful benefits with their child!
What do we do in Parent and Child Yoga?
- We practice lots of yoga poses which help develop our flexibility, balance, strength and focus.
- We enjoy sharing yoga with our parent through fun partner poses.
- We practice fun activities to show us how we can use our yoga breath.
- We sing, pretend, tell stories and play!
- We use lots of props which aid our fine motor, gross motor and team work skills.
At Weeton Village Hall
Thursday 9.30am – 10.15am
Suitable for ages 2-4. £7 per class (total price for parent and child) payable half termly. 3 week trial available to new students. Please contact Joanna to book your child’s spot. Mats are provided, however you are welcome to bring your own.