We had a brilliant time the last weekend of November, performing our Showcase 3 times over the weekend to sold out audiences!
The show is definitely our highlight of the year and lots of happy memories were made, by both children and adults alike!
If you want to see more about the show, visit our Facebook Page, we have posted lots of photos.
If you or your child would like to be involved in our 2018 show, please contact Joanna to enquire about classes on 07792 410390 email@example.com.
Here’s our handy checklist for this year’s show:
- Costume checklist and all required items for each dance; costume, shoes and headdresses.
- Zip hoodie that can go on over costumes.
- Suitable underwear (for younger children, underwear that won’t be seen under leotard legs, older girls need flesh coloured)
- Hair coloured elastics
- Hairspray / gel
- Brush / comb
- Face wipes
- Make up ( eyeshadow , eyeliner, blusher , lipstick ) (older – as above plus foundation)
- Hand mirror
- Baby wipes
- Safety pins
- Clear nail varnish (to prevent ladders from spreading in tights, if using)
- Needle and thread (just in case!)
- Quite Activities / things to do backstage
- Snacks (no chocolate please! It melts on fingers and fingers go on lovely costumes)
Do you have any other essential must take show items? Let me know!